Jimmy

Jimmy like eat or Tear anything he can touch like Toilet paper and some other thing.

Jimmy like eat or Tear anything he can touch like Toilet paper and some other thing. I beat him some times, but he also can not remember this, there are some holes in my jack shirt and Sheet by Jimmy.

How can solve this? My Neighbor tell me give him some Clew or Old slippers to play, but it is not a very good idea.

Asked by Jimmy on Oct 31st 2012 Tagged tear, toys in Toys

Answers

It is never a good idea to beat animals or children. They don't learn anything from it except how to be mean and scared. If you are very mad at him, you could also badly hurt him. If Jimmy likes to tear up and chew things, he is bored. Do you play with him a lot? He needs to have things to do. Get him some scratching posts, or even those plastic bottle caps from soda bottles. Just make sure there is nothing small enough for him to choke on or swallow. Jimmy won't play with old slippers. He will chew them. And then he will chew your new ones because he can't tell the difference. You can look up how to make cheap, safe toys on the Internet. If you want Jimmy to be a good cat, you have to treat him good and that means no being mean. When our dog used to tear up toilet paper, we kept in in the cupoboard which was right by the toilet. When we needed it, we just took some out and put the rest back in. Take him to the vet if he hasn't been to make sure he's not sick and have him neutered.