is it healthy for my cat to only eat meaow mix beef flavored

he wont eat fish flavored or fish milk or anything but meow mix beef flavored how can i get him to try something new

Asked by Member 963804 on Feb 14th 2010 in Other Food & Nutrition

Answers

If he's happy and satisfied eating Meow Mix beef, and he gets good check ups, he's not overweight and he's healthy, then I wouldn't experiment with his food. Most cats are the opposite and what they LOVE to eat one day they won't touch the next. What's "fish milk?"

Cats and dogs really don't need a variety of foods to be happy like humans do. In fact changing usually upsets their tummies and can cause diarrhea. I agree with Izzie, if he enjoys the food and his health check ups are ok, then there is no need to switch his food around.