Nunu

I'm moving apartments and looking for a job. Where can I find a foster home / shelter for my Nunu for a few weeks?

Is it a good idea to keep her somewhere temporarily till I get a job and apartment? Is it better to give her away to another home? Will she be sad?

Asked by Nunu on Jul 30th 2011 in Shelters & Rescue

Answers

Tristan

If Nunu is anything like Tristan, she would miss you very much and probably be very sad if you re-homed her. Tristan misses us if we're out for just a few hours. He's very attached to us, as we are to him.

However, if you can't afford to keep Nunu, then the best thing that you can do is try to find her a home that can love her and provide her with everything that she needs.

Do you have a friend that could help take care of Nunu for a little while? There may be services in your area that can help low income households take care of pets. "Low-income" salaries are much higher than you'd expect, so maybe you can continue using the services even after you get back on your feet to help make an emergency fund for her for situations similar to this in the future.

Good luck!

Tristan answered on 7/30/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer