I'm attatching pics of myself because I'm curious what breed mix you think I might be.

My name is BooBoo and I trill like a Maine Coon, but have a deep purr like a NFC. I have tufts of hair on the bottom of my paws but no hair at the tips of my ears.My coat is smooth down my back but my belly, thighs and tail are very 'fluffy' (like my mom - but don't tell her I said so - lol)I also have some 'tabby ' coloring, a white bib and 2 white toes , one on each back feet.

Asked by Member 1120200 on Jul 11th 2012 Tagged mainecoonnorwegianmountaincat in Maine Coon

Answers

We're sorry, but the photos didn't come through. Don't think you can post photos directly to the Answers page. Anyway, chances are that, unless the person you own got a certificate saying you are 'purebred', that you have a very large family tree with lots of different breeds crouching up there on the branches. I always thought I was unique and people say I am about 3/4 Maine Coon, but I don't really "trill", I "talk". My sister, Delilah the Divine Diva, trills and my hoomin mom has decided that she'd a Persian mix. My "little sister", Lizzie, looks a lot like me, but she has ear tufts and toe tufts and is probably a little more Maine Coon than I am, although she's only about 5 pounds (I'm 17). In the "moggie", or "mutt" world of cats, there are no hard and fast rules. Well, maybe one or two. The most important one is that no matter what breeds we have in us, we are still 100% purely loveable!