I really need a recipe for a cake for my Tommy that is turning 1yrs old

Asked by Member 829271 on Apr 22nd 2009 in Homemade Food

Answers

On each of my girls' birthdays, I just gave them a can of Sheba or Fancy Feast on a plate with an unlit candle. I took birthday pictures and then they got the can all to themselves without sharing with their sisters.

You are such a kind person for wanting to recognize your Tommy's birthday! He's a very lucky kitty! I found this recipe online. Its not for a cake, but I think if you made one of the fishballs a little bigger, you could act like it was a cake and it would be just Tommy's size!

• Fluffy's Favorite Fish Balls

Ingredients:

8 oz can of tuna in oil, drained
2 oz cooked skinless boneless fish
3 miniature carrots, cooked and mashed
1 large beaten egg
2 tbsp shredded cheese
2 tbsp rolled oats
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp dried catnip

Method:

Mix all of the ingredients together and roll the mixture into small balls. Place the balls approximately one inch apart on a greased cookie sheet and place in a preheated oven of 350 degrees. Bake the fish balls for approximately 15 minutes or until they are firm and lightly brown. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool before placing them in an airtight container.

Lily Ann

Let us make it for you!

Our Happy Birthday cake is homemade with great delight and is available in three flavors: tuna, mackeral and salmon kitty

Cake icings come in white/yogurt

Letters come in Pink or Blue

Just make your choices for an all natural custom made dog birthday cake. All of our cat cakes are made with only the finest FDA approved ingredients sourced in the U. S. So, come on.....join the pawty!!!

www.pamperedpawgifts.com

Lily Ann answered on 8/26/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer