I know this question has been asked, but I need help! Two weeks ago, my cat attacked me for the first time. She viciousl

I want to know what has gotten into my cat. I do everything for her and love her so much, why would she attack me like that? What can I do to change this and not be in fear?

Asked by Member 1196176 on Oct 25th 2013 Tagged cat, attack, vicious, badbehavior, female in Aggression

Answers

Take her to the vet pronto to rule out a health condition. Sometimes cats lash out when they are in serious pain. If it's not that, has anything changed in her environment? Are you working more or spending less time AT HOME? Cats do not attack for no reason unless utterly bored with no stimulation. Try toys, a window perch, cat condo and the cat sitter DVD for starters after the vet okays her health. ^_^