Rocky

I have not been able to log in for a couple weeks. I click the log in at the top of the page and nothing. I use Firefox

When I click either the "Log In" words at the top of the page, it does absolutely nothing. I have a feeling it is because I use the Mozilla Firefox browser? Please make Catster Firefox friendly! Thanks,

Asked by Rocky on Jan 27th 2011 Tagged login in My Account

Answers

You may want to share this with HQ (Catster Headquarters). This particular page is for Catster members, and unless we are administrators, we really can't control the website. Go all the way down to the bottom of the main page of the website, where the color changes to kind of a greenish-blue and find the word "contact". Tell them what you've just posted here. They should answer you within a week.

Platelicker  ♥ DB#69

We use Mozilla Firefox at home and at the office and love the browser. Check your Options for the Privacy Settings to be sure they are not set too high. Could not surf without my Firefox!! :)

Platelicker ♥ DB#69 answered on 1/27/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer