I have male kitten less than a year old. Of late, he's been vomiting after eating. Usually about 3 - 4 hours after eati

He seems fine otherwise. Very active.
cat food is for cats less than a year.
I switched to Iams Digestive Care
Only feed him 2 - 3 times a day. I work crazy hours.

Asked by Member 1196276 on Oct 26th 2013 Tagged food, health in Food & Nutrition

Answers

There is nothing wrong with feeding a cat or a dog 2x a day. Just feed him according to the weight he should be, and the guidelines on bag are per day, not per feeding, so divide by 2 to determine how much food goes inside the bowl. If he is vomiting up food, it's the food. If he is vomiting clear, he's trying to cough up a hairball. Either way, Natural Choice hairball control cat food has fiber and other ingredients to help food come out the back end instead of the front :). If you don't want to switch foods yet, Greenies SmartBites makes digestive care treats with coconut fiber in salmon flavor. Both are available at pet specialty retailers. Cheers and Happy Mew Year!! ^_^