I have bought a ragdoll kitten online. The kitten has arrived from bangkok. His eyes are brown unlike the 'blue' i hear.

how do I know it is a ragdoll and not any other breed. It has brown eyes. is there any way i can put up a picture?

Asked by Member 740478 on Sep 21st 2008 in Ragdoll

Answers

Atrus

I'm sorry, but you do not have a Ragdoll. All Ragdolls have blue eyes, always. The way you know you have a purebred Ragdoll is by buying from a reputable breeder registered with one, or several, organizations such as CFA or TICA, who will then provide you with registration papers for your kitten as well as proof of purebred pedigree. A purebred cat is defined by its papers and pedigree only. Unfortunately, I can pretty much guarantee you've just been scammed.

You can post a link to a picture at a photo hosting site like photobucket.com, but even if your kitten "looks" like a Ragdoll, that does not make it one.

Atrus answered on 9/21/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bella (In Loving Memory)

Atrus is right...if your kitty has brown eyes it is not a ragdoll :o

On the bright side, he IS your kitten, and pure bred or not (if you can swallow and forfeit the money you put out for him) he will still enrich your life and you will still love him.

Bella (In Loving Memory) answered on 9/21/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer