HOTSHOT

I have always hqad kitties! From age 4 till now age 56,but never a purebred. I would very much like to share my space wi

Asked by HOTSHOT on Oct 10th 2012 in Bringing Your Pet Home

Answers

I know that, if you can afford a purebred cat, that's great and I won't lecture about all the "moggies" who languish in shelters and need homes. If I were looking for a purebred, I would check the rescue sites, however. Many people in financial difficulties are surrendering purebred cats and dogs. If you have your heart set on a kitten, purchase a copy of Cat Fancy magazine. You can also find magazines that have lists of breeders at the big box pet stores. Many of them also list on the Internet if you google the specific breed you're interested in.