I got a kitten that's about 8 weeks old. I found her laying on the ground, her eyes were caped up, ants were on her butt

I've had her for a week and two days now. She's getting stronger all the time but she still hasn't started walking on her back legs. She moves them at the hips but not at the hocks or paws. Still stumped as to what could have caused this.

Asked by Member 1176785 on Jun 23rd 2013 Tagged cats, kittencantwalk, paralyzed in Kittens

Answers

It's impossible for us to tell what is wrong with this kitten over a computer. If she's still alive, you need to get her to an emergency vet clinic RIGHT NOW and let them figure out what's wrong with her.