I am trying to find a home for an orange and white tabby that is my MIL's, causing havoc with our animals.

We have my MIL's kitty that is about 10 yrs old since she's been moved into a nursing home...unfortunately the change hasn't stuck for our family members. He a good kitty just needs a quieter home. I want to be sure that he's not put down. Any ideas of a kitty rescue in the area?

Asked by Member 1171905 on May 24th 2013 Tagged tabby, needshome, lover, litterboxtrained in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Where are you? Best Friends in Utah has affiliate groups across the country that they work with... check them out and good luck. It would be healthier for the cat to stay with you at his age; are you SURE that there is no way for you to make the situation work? ^_^