Mia

i am a cute kitty cat and my mommy is throwing me a small party what games can we play? *read details*

my mommy is throwing me a small party with her 2 friends. my mommy is wondering what games we can play? also she wants to make a cake thats safe for me (a cat) to eat

Asked by Mia on Dec 28th 2010 Tagged games, activities, catcakes in Games

Answers

Human children love party games, but unfortunately, there aren't many for fur children. If you have a favorite toy or toys, your mom and her friends can play with you with those--or maybe they could bring new toys as a gift and play with you with them. Cats aren't really good at following the rules when it comes to games (or pretty much anything else for that matter). As for a "cake", remember that cats are carnivores meaning that their diet consists of meat and fish. Dairy is a no-no as it will give them digestive upsets. What about a "tuna" cake--or maybe a can of wet food with a candle in it? Then, the humans can have regular cake. You are a lucky kitty to have a mommy who loves you so much!

Nathanial Patrick

I have a DVD called "Video Catnip" that is available from all kinds of places on Amazon. It has all these great scenes of birds & squirrels playing around in very close-up camera shots. My cats go absolutely NUTS over this. I always put a chair right in front of the TV, and then the fur-kids jump and try to catch the birds and squirrels and other animals as they move. This video is done so well that my human friends enjoy watching it too. This DVD is a great investment for your party, plus long-time kitty fascination. However, I would NOT use any balloons at your celebration, as they are very frightening to kitties if they were to pop. As far as the cake, just remember, above all that Chocolate is a deadly killer for both cats & dogs, so that option needs to immediately go down the toilet. The previous blogger gave excellent ideas for the cake. My kid's favorite treats are meat baby food. You have to watch closely though, because it will be gone in an instant!! Enjoy!!

Nathanial Patrick answered on 8/25/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category