How should I proceed?

My cat has been vomiting/regurgitating his food for the last few days. I think he is even bringing up water too, today. He has the desire to eat and looks bright eyed. I feed him go cat dry food and water. He is 8 years old and goes in and out during the day.
So far I have kept him in since lunch time today and stopped feeding since then. I offered water but he brought it up half an hour after. I haven't seen a vet. Any advice?

Asked by Member 1174608 on Jun 9th 2013 Tagged health, vomiting, illness, male, cat in Illness & Disease

Answers

He is probably dehydrated by this point, so force some fluids and make a vet appointment right away! He could have ingested a sick mouse or come in contact with a poisonous plant, etc. Your vet is your pet's best friend!! ^_^