how many pounds of food?

how many pounds of food do your cats go through? How many cats do you have? how big are they?

Asked by Member 1072040 on Jun 24th 2012 Tagged food in Pet Food

Answers

During the Winter my two cats went through about 2-3 pounds of cat food a month. We supplement their food with fresh meat and they steal from the dog when he has wet food.

I have a 2 pound bag of cat food that I bought at the beginning of May that has not been opened yet. Between my neighbours feeding and them eating what they catch they probably won't require food again until the Fall. The dog will probably have to eat the cat food. Whenever we bar-b-que they get the trimmings off whatever is grilling.

www.rabbitrunsandhutches.co.uk

www.chickencoopsoutlet.co.uk

www.dogkennelsoutlet.co.uk

I honestly don't keep track. I buy a 15 pound bag of ProPlan Indoor and two 6 pound bags of Royal Canin Oral Sensitive and I buy more of each when it starts to get low. Probably once a month. I have 9 Persians ranging in size from 5 lbs to 12 lbs and one Ragdoll who is 15 lbs. I would probably use a lot more if I was using the cheaper brands with more fillers and by-products but these 2 have pretty good quality ingredients and meat as the main ingredients.

Ramsey

Poundage is something I don't keep a lot of track of because the majority of my cat's diet consists of a wet diet. I feed them about an 80% to 20% dry diet. Their wet food is usually Nutro Natural Choice and Nutro Max. Their kibble is also Nutro Max. I have 4 cats. I also buy different brands of wet now and then to mix their diet up with different flavors and textures. You can find the Nutro products I mentioned at

www.nutro.com

Ramsey answered on 6/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer