how do i sve my kittens thats about to be 4 weeks old an wont eat an is so ice cold???someone help me!!!! i dont want it

Asked by Member 985451 on May 5th 2010 Tagged howdoisavemykittenfromdyeingwenitwonteat, fourweeksold, sleepstoomuch, anisicecold in Health & Safety

Answers

If you want to save this kitten, you need to take it to an emergency pet clinic RIGHT NOW! This kitten is VERY VERY SICK and it needs to have medical care. Worry about payment later.Get off the computer and get it to a vet RIGHT NOW!!!

Just like Izzie said, "get off the computer" and take the kitten to a vet right NOW!!!! I don't understand why people will take the time to post on here. We are not vets and even if we were, we can't perform miracles through a computer. Please, please take this kitten to a veterinarian. I don't think there is any vet out there who would turn your case away. Best of luck and hope kitty recovers.

♥Sam

My post is way too late.
But a kitty needs to be warm before it wants to eat. You would need to warm it in your hands under a jacket, just like you would do a heat transfer with humans, Skin to skin.
4 weeks is still young but just may be able to take watered down wet food. It is best to give them milk replacement from the pet shop or Vet clinic. Not Normal milk that you would drink. There is an emergency recipe that has an egg yoke in it along with a few other things. You should find that on line. This is just for real emergencies when it is impossible to get to a vet clinic. I don't think a good vet would turn away a sick animal so yes do take them to the vet if you want to save it's life.
Also, do you have the mother? Why is she not feeding them? Maybe she is sick & needs to see a vet. She may have an infection in the teats. It could be serious for her too.
Vet are not charity places so you may have to give up the kitty, it's better than letting them suffer then loosing them.

♥Sam answered on 5/6/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Intersted to know how this kitty is doing...

FLO

GET YOUR BUTT UP AND TAKE THOSE CATS IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY R SAFE BEFORE THEY EAT!!!!!!!!!!
ARE THEY IN SIDE WHEN U TRY AND FEED THEM????
U NEED TO GIVE THOSE CAT TO SOMEBODY ELSE OR TAKE THEM IN!!!!!

FLO answered on 5/15/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer