Hey there, we have a kitten 6 month old that we had to give away because of my daughters allergies..runny nose every

Hey there, we have a kitten 6 month old that we had to give away because of my daughters allergies..runny nose every morning.. Now the girl who took our cat has the same trouble.. so I'm getting her back tomorrow and I.m so worried about my daughter. The kids are looking forward to have her back, but i fell so sorry for my daughter who actually tells me that she doesn't mind the runny nose. Does anybody know if these HEAP Filter actually work? Are there any natural remedies I could try so we can keep our beloved cat. Everybody was so sad when we had to give her away. And now I don't want to give her away again because I think it's no fair to everybody. Thank you so much looking forward to your answers...

Asked by Member 1112198 on May 23rd 2012 Tagged allergies, kitten in Allergies

Answers

Rainey

HEPA filters will only help that specific area. Since cats will roam all over the house it will help a little. My best suggestions are to keep the cat out of her bedroom, frequently use a vacuum with a HEPA filter and try using a product called Allerpet C which you rub into the cat's skin to reduce pet dander. www.demite.com

Rainey answered on 5/23/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer