Sam

Hello I'm new to this forum, and I would like to introduce myself. I can,t find a place to do so. Would it be an idea t

Would it be a good idea to open a forum-cafe where everybody can introduce themselves.

Asked by Sam on Dec 11th 2012 in News & Events

Answers

Hi, and welcome to Catster! You can certainly open a "group" or even start a thread in a forum by going to those pages. I'm not sure how you go about establishing a group, but I know there are some famous and long-running ones here like "Chef Skylar's Open Kitchen" that remain in existence and active even after the kitty goes to the Bridge. Contact HQ to see how you go about it and what the rules are. Have fun!

Hi Sam, welcome to Catster!!! When you first open up the Catster website, click on Community towards the top on the far righthand side of the page. That'll take you to a page where you can join and/or start groups.