Harvey

Ha ha ha, Stretch IS a Chausie

Well, Stretch, I looked up Chausie on the Internet, and would you know it--I found Stretch's picture (the EXACT SAME picture) at www.chausie.koty.tasdj.pl/--a site in Polish, no less. Since I would think that Stretch isn't famous enough to have her picture on a Polish website, I have to assume that you either appropriated a photo of a cat who looks like your Stretch from the Internet, or that Stretch...doesn't exist. The Chausie is a hybrid between the domestic cat and the wild jungle cat (a.k.a. swamp lynx). They weigh between 15 and 30 pounds and exhibit the character traits that you say Stretch has. Assuming that by some freak accident Stretch's picture ended up on a Polish website on cat breeds, that could mean that Stretch originally belonged to someone else, who put Stretch's photo on the Internet, where it was appropriated by the Polish site. In which case, you should be looking for Stretch's original owner(s)...unless you're just pulling our leg.

Asked by Harvey on Apr 25th 2009 in Chausie

Answers

♥ Tasha ♥

Good detective work!! MOL

♥ Tasha ♥ answered on 4/25/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ahhh. That explains it.......must be a school vacation week.

Heh-heh. Time for another "Fake Cats?" Thread, huh?