Cinnamon

Do cats protect their owners?

I was wondering how much of what cats do vs. what we believe is valid. For example, I swear that my two cats act as guardians to me and I wondered if cats really do try to protect us?

Asked by Cinnamon on Jan 23rd 2013 Tagged protecting in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

Choco

I'm mommy's owner so I protect her! That's probably why your cats "protect" you, because they're trying to take care of their pet =3

Choco answered on 1/23/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

yes I do believe that cats protect their owners my cat knew that I was getting ready to have a seizure and put his paws on my neck and started licking me. He helped me trough it. I love my boys they have protected me from burning Food on the stove meowing till i came to where they were in the kitchen.