constapated siamese kitten

hi my 14 week kitten siamese kitten isnot useing her bowels as much she is very active and meows when she uses the kitty litter what can i give to soften h er stools

Asked by Member 1108515 on Apr 30th 2012 in Vitamin Supplements

Answers

First you can try to feed your cat some tuna packed in oil. Always make sure the cat access to lots of water. You can also try to give your cat milk, about an eighth of a cup in the morning and in the evening. Buy canned pumpkin, add a few spoons of pumpkin, to the cat food, for more fibre. Finally, you can try to feed half a teaspoon of Petroleum Jelly a day, every day your cat is constipated. I hope this helped you, and your little kitten! =^.^=

Nika

I know some cats can have Miralax. You would need to call your vet and find out how much to give her. I think you give it once every other day and mix it in the some wet food.

Nika answered on 5/1/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer