Cat with a problem

I have a feral cat that has went missing within the past few days, well he came back and I have noticed that there is a pink lump behind his ear. Does anyone know what this is, and I'm on a budget, so can you guess at the price to seek vet help. I attached a link for you to see

s1356.beta.photobucket.com

Asked by Member 1157008 on Feb 25th 2013 in Skin Problems

Answers

Chances are that your cat was attacked by something, maybe another cat. Without vet care, you run the risk of the other cat having one of those nasty kitty diseases, even rabies. Without a hands-on vet exam to determine exactly what this injury is, you could, quite frankly, lose him. In pretty much every city nowadays, there are low cost pet clinics. Contact a local shelter or rescue and ask if they know of any. Explain what happened and maybe they'll let you go to one of their's. Vets will work with you on payments if you promise to pay what you can when you can... and then do so. Good luck. Hope he's OK.