Cat Sneezing

Hi,I am hoping you can help with some advice with my kitty (about 8 months old). I do not want to upset him by taking him to vet unless I really have to as I need to take him to get neutered in the next week or two so want to spare him the extra trauma of going twice.
Since two days ago he started sneezing a lot. He would sneeze and then again and again (normally 3 sneezed after each other). I have looked for discharge from nose and eye, but there is nothing. He is still eating and drinking, the only noticeable difference is that he is not that active at the moment and looks like I do when I have alleries (e.g poofy eyes). He is also not very eager to play, but yet still finds about 5 minutes to moan and meauw as it is breeding season, but even this is much much less than he normally does.
Should I be worried? One noticeable change we made the day before the sneezing started is buy those electric fragrance machines that dispenses nice fragrance ever 10-30minutes. could this

Asked by Member 1231705 on Aug 12th 2014 in Allergies

Answers

That is definitely it- ditch the evil scentmakers. What smells nice to you is putrid and 50x stronger for your cat. Also switch to free and clear products- no more apple mango tango potpourri, scented dryer beads or sprays. Cats and dogs can be even more sensitive to these products than humans. When you get rid of the ick in the air, your cat should be fine and ready for his time at the vet. ^_^