Cat Cough

Hello,

My cat has this weird daily cough. It also seems to be triggered by exercise. If she gets too hyper and runs around a bit, she'll soon stop to do this cough, then returns to running around.

Hard to explain, so here is a video: www.dropbox.com

Is this some type of asthma? What are my options?

This has been happening for over a year. It doesn't seem life threatening, but it must be at-least a little painful.

Will be taking her to the vet soon, and show them this same video.

Asked by Member 989713 on Nov 24th 2013 Tagged asthma, cough in Illness & Disease

Answers

Without diagnosis it is very difficult to say anything.I would suggest you consult a Vet immediately.

Boomer

My cat has sort of been doing the same thing, but also is sneezing and snorting. He's in the picture, a very flat-faced Himy-Persian. I think I need to ask my own question instead of stealing your thread though, lol.

Boomer answered on 12/6/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer