Psy

Are there any groups for princess kittens who own puppies?

I'm a princess kitten and I have a puppy that my mom got me. I was wondering if there were any groups for kitties that own or have non-kitty best friends? I love my puppy lots, I wrestle and play with her all the time. I know most kitties best friends are other kitties, but is there a special Catster group for kitties like me.

Asked by Psy on Jan 21st 2013 Tagged groups, friends, dogs in Groups

Answers

I am also a kitty who has a dog for a best friend, my sister, Cady. She was raised around a beautiful Ragdoll cat named Sailor up in Canada and my mom thinks when she was a puppy, she thought she was a kitten. But that's OK b/c I think I am a dog. 8o) We don't know if there are any groups on Catster that you could join, but you can go to the Community page (the orange bar up in the right hand corner of this page)and just kind of surf around until you find "groups" or "forums". Good luck!