Are Rag Dolls ever sold with Hymalayan papers?

I bought my Magic as a Himalayan. Except everything I read about a rag doll fits Magic to a tee. He is very large and weighs a lot. He acts more like a dog than a cat. When we bought him he was almost white but had tinges of orange on his nose ears and tail tip. He now is a buff color with much deeper shades of orange,but no white. His fur is long and very silky. I don't really care what he is but would like to clarify if he is a long hair or short.

Asked by Member 1159318 on Mar 19th 2013 in Breeds A-H

Answers

Gabriel

It sounds like your cat is a Flame Point Himalayan. Himalayans are long haired. They are the point color variety of Persian. Persians are considered to be one of the breeds that get large. Google "Flame Point Himalayan images" and you will see many cats who look like your cat. Flame Point Himalayans have the kind of coat color you describe.

Gabriel answered on 4/24/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer