Additional advice to person who has neighbors who won't spay/neuter their cats...

I was thinking that you can also contact a local animal rescue organization. These can usually be found in your phone book. Animal control or a local vet's office also has lists of animal rescue organizations in your area. And, shelters/pounds also have animal cruelty investigation officers on their staff. When I did animal rescue with a local organization, our group appeared many times on television, reporting people who neglected/abused their animals after we had rescued the animals and sometimes had the people brought to court. You can do this anonymously and that's how I would do it. You don't want to make this people angry at you by confronting them.

Asked by Izadore (Izzie) on Mar 6th 2009 Tagged neighborswontspayneuter, animalneglect, howtoreport in Animal Welfare

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!