Guest

7 year old siamese dies of kidney failure. How was he poisoned?

Vet thinks it is antifreeze, outdoor cat, similar simptoms last january but pulled through due to force feeding and watering.


Asked by Member 1198031 on Nov 6th 2013 in Oriental
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Pookie Face (in memory)

He could have eaten it or been poisoned by a cat hater. There's really no way to know unless you do an autopsy, and then it's still a best guess... sorry for your loss! The best way to keep cats safe is to keep them inside and supervise them thoroughly when outside!! ^_^


Pookie Face (in memory) answered on 12/18/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer