6 cats peeing everywhere!, no solution has worked so far.

For a long while my cats have gotten the habit of peeing inside my house, in the kitchen counter mostly. sometimes in other places. they also pooped.

Its really annoying... I have tried products for spraying the pee zone so they stay away but got no luck.

I have also tried other methods but also got no luck. any Ideas how can I solve this??

Asked by Member 1209325 on Jan 13th 2014 Tagged peeing, behaviour in Behavior & Training

Answers

It sounds like this has become a habit. Line the edges of your counters with plastic, bowls, etc. so they cannot jump up there. if you see them jumping up, spray them with a mixture of water and white vinegar- harmless but they won't like the smell. Finally, cats continue to soil where they smell their own urine, so you need to buy a blacklight and urine remover combo product and check the area at night to see how bad the damage is. If you can't remove the pee yourself, you will have to call in a cleaning company to do it for you, plus add more litter boxes (one per cat) and use training litter ^_^