Kenichi

2 kittens, different sizes?

I have 2 littermate kittens, Kisa and Kenichi, and Kenny grew like a weed until he's at least twice his sister's size. Normal? At 6 months, he's the size of my full grown 3 year old female. If he's this big at 6 months, I'm a little afraid of how big he's going to end up being -.- Comparison pic of the kittens can be found in Kenichi's pictures.

Asked by Kenichi on Nov 23rd 2012 Tagged kittens, size, growth in Kittens

Answers

KIKI

It is probably perfectly normal. Some cats are just bigger then others from the same litter. And he is male also and a lot of male cats are bigger then females. If you are concerned or if you think there could be health issues i would simply consult with your vet to see if he is concerned
Good Luck

KIKI answered on 11/24/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Batfink

Kiki is right here.good advice.Definately a Vet check up.
One thing to keep an eye out for is how they are eating, if one is considerably smaller with no health issues you may want to investigate as to whether or not the little one is managing to eat all her dinner, or if shes being bullied away from her meal?
If this is the case you may have to feed her sperately?
Hope all is well!!!

Batfink answered on 11/25/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer