Postings by Lucky Boo, Loved & Missed

GO!

(Page 1 of 104: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Thu Jun 25, '09 7:19pm PST 
Taz, I feel for you; wearing a cone is no fun, as my brofur Sir Thomas knows from experience. I hope you and Boots are feeling better soon.

Purrs for all in need.

Love,
Lucky Boo
hug

» There has since been 1507 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 7:34pm PST 
My purrs to all in need, and for the family of Onyx. The anniversary of my death passed June 16 (I've been gone for a year). It is easier for Mom to think about me without getting extremely sad these days. Much love to your family, Onyx, as I know they are deeply saddened by your passing.

hughughughughug

» There has since been 1532 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Wed Jun 10, '09 6:31pm PST 
Purrs, purrs, and more purrs for all

hughughughughughughug

Please keep my mom in your thoughts in the next several days because June 16 marks one year since I left her for my journey to the Bridge, and the upcoming annifursary is making her sad because she's missing me.

hug

» There has since been 1571 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Sun May 31, '09 8:23pm PST 
Many purrs that everykitty on the list gets well really soon.

Love,
Lucky Boo

hug

» There has since been 1632 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Thu May 28, '09 10:34pm PST 
I really feel bad that I don't check in more often, Hazel Lucy. I will try to stop in more regularly hug

Purrs for everykitty who needs them.

Love,
Lucky Boo

» There has since been 1647 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Wed May 27, '09 5:29pm PST 
Lots of purrs for everykitty who needs them and extra special purrs of comfort to Duncan's family and Emma's family too.

Love,
Angel Lucky Boo

PS: Mom went home last weekend and saw Sir Thomas (he lives with Grandmaw and Grandpaw). He's doing great! He's getting around just fine and he doesn't seem to have any lasting effects from his amputation. He doesn't like too much to have his stump touched, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

Mom took Luna for her yearly checkup last week, and Dr. Gary says she's purrfectly healthy even though she's obese. He said there isn't much that can be done for her weight but that she's not in danger of any serious problems other than diabetes, which can be treated if she gets it. The exam took place in the room where I was taken on that last trip to the vet, so it was rough for Mom. She sat in the chair holding Luna the same way she had held me nearly a year ago. She really was thankful to know that la Luna is healthy (she's 7, so Mom was kind of worried since that makes her a senior).

» There has since been 1652 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Wed Mar 18, '09 8:39pm PST 
Lots of purrs for Muppet and Skinner. Muppet, I'm hoping you feel better soon from your operation.

Skinner, I had FeLV too and FIP. I lived with them both for 26 months after diagnosis. I had several really bad URIs during that time (three, I think), and I was able to bounce back from each one with antibiotics. Hopefully you will get over your stuffy nose soon too. Lots of purrs for you.

Love,
Lucky Boo

» There has since been 2017 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > petsmart photo contest : )

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Tue Nov 18, '08 8:23pm PST 
I voted for you, Ruben! Good luck!

hug

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ☆Zorilla☆, Nov 21 10:58 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sweetie has gone to the bridge.

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Tue Nov 18, '08 3:24pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news about Sweetie. Her family is in my family's purrs and purrayers.

hughughug

Love,
Lucky Boo & family

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 18 9:53 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > The finalists have been announced.

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Mon Nov 17, '08 10:36pm PST 
I made it too, in the Wet Cat category! I am very happy that Mom was able to take a funny picture of me in the tub even though I did not appreciate her acting like a photographer at the time! Thank you to all who voted for me and who vote for me for Best in Show. I appreciate it meowy much! Hugs and purrs for all! And congrats to all the finalists and those who didn't enter or didn't make it to the finals... we are ALL winners, and we're ALL the World's Coolest in our pawrents' eyes. And that's what matters most!

Love,
Lucky Boo

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lucky Boo, Loved & Missed , Nov 17 10:36 pm

(Page 1 of 104: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.