GO!

Caboodle Ranch

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Spike

Queen B

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 8:56pm PST 
Just wondering if anyone has put together some kind of group/railroad in case these poor babies are released for adoption. Maybe if we could get them spread out a little, these poor kitties would have a fighting chance?
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:10am PST 
Spike, I haven't heard anything. Please let us know if you hear. We would be willing to spread the word and help however it's possible.
[notify]

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 8:35pm PST 
oh my heart goes out to them we will be willing to help to but we have not heard anything either. Count us in if anyone hears whats going on,
[notify]

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 12:12pm PST 
This weekend, the ASPCA will be holding adoption events for the cats rescued from Caboodle Ranch. We encourage everyone who has room in their heart and home for one more to come out and adopt this weekend! For more information on adoption event times and locations, please visit www.aspca.org/caboodlecats.
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 5:51am PST 
I feel for the cats, but they are in a way better situation then they were at CR.
[notify]