GO!

Cat Litter

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Wylie

Mr. Attitude

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 8:42am PST 
I was wondering what litters others are using, were using Scoop Away, but we have used Tidy Cat Scoopable. Mom prefers a scoopable, but isn't sure if Scoop Away is the best choice. Any suggestions?
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 9:45am PST 
I use Scoop Away as well. So far, I have found I like it the best. Tidy cat is too dusty and the Arm and Hammer doesn't hide the odors well enough.

Edited by author Fri Sep 1, '06 1:06pm PST

[notify]

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 12:35pm PST 
See, we thought the other way around..
Scoop Away seems to dusty so we use Tidy Cat Scoopable crystals blend.. It hides the smells great and not to messy..
Especially with 3 kitties smile
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 1:05pm PST 
I have heard wonderful things about the Tidy Cat scoopable crystals blend, but have yet to try it.

Here is a coupon offer for Scoop Away:
http://www.scoopaway.com/coupon.php
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 3:26pm PST 
Thanks for the coupon link, Hunter! smile

We use Scoop Away most of the time, too. We used to use Tidy Cats scoopable, but the clumps broke apart really easily. Occasionally mom gets us Fresh Step or Arm & Hammer if they're on sale, but we're pretty much Scoop Away cats in this house.

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 3:56pm PST 
We use Tidy cat scoopable crystal blend and love it. It is not dusty or perfumey like fresh step. But it does mask the odor very well.
[notify]

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 5:21pm PST 
We use Tidy Cats Small Spaces litter (though we have a hard time finding it sometimes). Since we live in a *tiny* apartment, we decided to try it when it was first introduced. We love it! It really masks the odors quite well!!

Sassafras- 9.28.92-3.19- .11

The Hostess with- the Mostess

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 5:28pm PST 
In one box we use Dr. Elsey's Ultra Precious Cat Scoopable Muti-Cat, which comes in a 40 lb. bag or a smaller 20 lb. bag at petsmart. The bag is so big that my Ma almost died dragging it up the stairs. That one has NO DUST at all and clumps great. In another box we use Scamp Scoop (which we can only find at one pet supply store), and in both we mix some Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract.
[notify]

Sassafras- 9.28.92-3.19- .11

The Hostess with- the Mostess

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 5:30pm PST 
Oh! Lucky Boo, We were going to try the Small Spaces Litter, but we were wondering, what about it makes it good for small spaces? Is it low tracking or that it masks odors well?? hee hee...just wondering. Thanks.
[notify]

Strange

Princess

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 6:59pm PST 
we use unscented, low dust scoopable litter.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4