Before hot cocoa season is over, spruce up your drink with one of these cute kitty marshmallows (for humans only, of course!).
What you’ll need to make kitty marshmallows:
- Marshmallows (large)
- Scissors (food grade)
- Edible markers (black and pink)
- Straws or lollipop sticks
Instructions for making kitty marshmallows:
- Use the scissors to cut two diagonal snips in the center of the marshmallow, then pull off the chunk between the snips, leaving the cat’s “ears.”
- Use the markers to create the cat’s face — black for the eyes and pink for the nose.
- Skewer with the straw or lollipop stick.
Editor’s note: Have you seen the new Catster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting area of your vet’s office? Click here to subscribe to Catster and get the bimonthly magazine delivered to your home.
Thumbnail: Photography courtesy Annie Butler Shirreffs.
Read about more DIYs on Catster.com: