GO!

Homemade Cat Food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Friday- Lucifer

Little Boo,- Airstream Mascot

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 5:15pm PST 
Hey all,

My parents have gone crazy. They bought me all Pet Promise canned food b/c they have nothing to do with Menu Foods and use their own factories. I liked it for a few days and now I refuse to go near the stuff. I am eating only Pet Promise Dry. It has corn it in - do you kitties think that is a healthy ingredient?

They are frustrated to the point that they want to start making me homemade food, but they don't know where to begin. Mom is reading things online, some say to cook the food, others say raw. If they switch me, do I still eat dry food? Does it get mixed in with the homemade food? What kinds of meat are best for a senior cat - I am 13. Anyone have any good recipes??

PURRS and around,

Friday
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 1:08pm PST 
The Home Cooking forum has some recipies and web sites to look at.
[notify]