GO!

Cat Litter

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Mojo

I'm blue- princess Mrs.- Mojo Ducky!

Purred: Fri Sep 1, '06 8:11pm PST 
We got some Feline Pine scoopable at Target and it is cool!It makes the whole house smell awesome and it is super soft and lightweight. Mom hasn't decided how it is on tracking, but the clay scoop stuff she had been using was a mess!!
[notify]

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:30am PST 
Sassafras, the Small Spaces still tracks smile just like all litter that we have EVER tried. Especially because Sindri, my brother, likes to play in litter and fling it around everywhere he possibly can! But we like it because it does cover up odors really well, better than the Tidy Cats Multiple Cats, which we've also tried. But we are kind of looking in to trying a non-clay litter, like the Feline Pine. . . something without dust. Maybe one of the brands that sells the Crystals litter. Dust makes Mommy sneeze!
Purrs,
LB

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:33am PST 
Since we're already on the subject of cat litter, I was just wondering if any of you has one of those automatic littermaid litter boxes? Mommy is thinking of getting us one, but she hasn't really heard anything about them, good or bad.

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:49am PST 
my mommsie use crystals. pure, nothing else.. her say a friend of her has one of those auto one's and likes it very much. just not put it near your bedroom as they make noise when they run... Bluie
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 11:13am PST 
Mommy did houssitting for a person who had one of the automatic litter boxes. My mom hated it. It never failed that the battery would die or somethng wouldn't work right. The person that owned it liked it sometimes, hated it other days.
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 11:32am PST 
We use Special Kitty or another cheap brand. Litter is Litter.
[notify]

Harry♥- Handsome- Angel

Head Bonks for- Everyone!

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 12:49pm PST 
Hate to be in disagreement Chey, but cheap, dusty litter can cause eye problems. Our local Humane Society received a large donation of it, and they had to stop using it because the cats were coming down with conguntivitous (probably spelled wrong). They donated it to the high school for their clay track surface. If you watch the sales, the better stuff is just as cheap.
[notify]

Hannah♥- ;

My Heart Is True

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 12:55pm PST 
Mommie tried a Litter Maid once. I wasn't going near it! NO WAY! PetSmart was kind enough to take it back! Also, most discrete places you would normally put your litter box, don't have an electric plug, so it really eats up the batteries!
[notify]

Ducky

Professor- Duckworth

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 1:08pm PST 
We use Swheat Scoop. We like it. Doesn't track much, not very dusty.
[notify]

Diana

MEOW

Purred: Sat Sep 2, '06 2:22pm PST 
We use Swheat Scoop also - the clay is bad for cats' lungs. We originally tried "World's best Cat litter" which is made out of corn - it was supposed to last a month (for one cat), but it started smelling funky after one week. My owner just bought Swheat Scoop b/c it was 2x as much for $1 more on the package - it's been almost one week and the litter isn't really stinky. We scoop it out and flush it down the toilet - we like that!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4