GO!

An Unexpected Goodbye

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Wallace - My Little- Angel

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 8:30am PST 
My little lion, Wally crossed Rainbow Bridge this morning. He was my little baby. He had always been a sick little thing - his immune system was compromised early on from some serious illnesses. What I thought was a cold yesterday turned out to be FIP and we had to say goodbye this morning.

I feel like a part of me is gone. He was the happy Goodmorning when I woke up and the cuddle when I went to bed. I feel so totally lost and so does his adopted brother, Newton. We are trying to get through it with lots of play time and hugs, but my heart is just broken.

Nothing was ever fair for him. He had bad odds from the beginning and I know that it was a blessing for him to live through his early pneumonia and panleukopenia, but two years old is just too soon for me to be okay with this. Just two days ago we were playing with the laser pointer. I'm just lost.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 11:13pm PST 
Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever. cloud 9

Yes, two years is much too short a time to be together, but you are wrong when you said nothing was fair for him. Wally did have something -- he had you.
hug

Wallace - My Little- Angel

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Wed Jun 12, '13 8:02am PST 
Thank you. But he did far more for me than I ever did for him.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Thu Jun 13, '13 7:51am PST 
Newton and you will help each other through this. Wally will always be with you ... in your hearts.

Love ya, Wally!
Apollo
hugrainbowhugcloud 9

Edited by author Thu Jun 13, '13 7:55am PST

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Thu Jun 13, '13 3:33pm PST 
Mom had me for 13 years and it wasn't enough for her. She made the hardest decision a pet parent has to make: to let me go. You did the necessary thing and your baby isn't in pain any more. Be assured he'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge; he will be healthy and happy. hughugrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowhughug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jun 13, '13 4:47pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's so difficult and heart wrenching to let them go when we love them so much. hug
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Jun 14, '13 2:40am PST 
Two years....They are so precious no matter how long but that is too short a time.
Wally may be back for another stay in his next life. So sorry and sympathies to you and
the family..
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jun 15, '13 2:04pm PST 
So very sorry for your loss. It surely is never easy to say goodbye to a fluffy member of the family. I wish you & Newton much peace in the days ahead. Your new guardian angel will be there watching over you every step you take. purrs & gentle pawtaps.little angelhug
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Thu Jun 20, '13 1:17pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss, I know what its like. cry frown
I lost a cat named Rusty, I was just little then. He was sick too. Its so sad that these things happen, but they always happen for a reason. If Wallace were to live, it would have been happy and sad. Happy because, well you get to keep your cat. Sad because he would have to live in pain and be sick until it was actually time for the rainbow bridge, but again, things happen for a reason hug. little angel
[notify]