GO!

Tough night!

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 10:59am PST 
As of last night my wife and I saw that our almost 18 yr old cat couldn't walk and meowing very loud....she tried to get up and walk but kept laying back down and breathing heavily and crying. She has been having arthritis for over a year in hear back and drank excess amount of water daily. We called emergency vet off hours and explained...I told my wife Joy it was time to ease her pain and suffering. We arrived and they took her in back. They placed a tube in her leg and we spent some time with her alone. My wife Joy held her and so did I. We said are last goodbyes and told her what a super kitty she has been and we were lucky to have had her! The injections were administered and she went peacefully. My wife and I were/are very sad but thankful we shared many great years with her. We slept very little and have to come home to an empty home. It sucks and she will be missed very much! This is for my wife Joy who taught how to love.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 12:51pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss. It sounds like your kitty had a wonderful and long life with you and your wife. Sending hugs of comfort to you and your wife. hug
[notify]

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 1:18pm PST 
Thank you very much for the kind words. I never thought I would get so attached? She was a great kitty!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 1:32pm PST 
They have a habit of sneaking into our hearts. Unfortunately then our hearts break when they leave us. But the love we get from them when they are here is the most unconditional and wonderful love ever.
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 8:47am PST 
Sorry to hear your kitty crossed the bridge. You must be great pawrents for her to have had such a long life.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:09pm PST 
Our Natasha passed last December 3rd. We miss her quite a bit. It takes time to feel less so miserable as both of you feel. Please know that she had a good life with you. You gave her
wings to relieve her of pain and misery. Thank you. It it tough to say good-bye. You are in pain as she is out of pain. Giving her wings was a good thing that you did. Many weeks will go by before you feel better.......Eventually, we got a new kitten who delights us...perhaps you will but time must heal....Our sympathies to the both of you....
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:52pm PST 
Yes, it is hard to let a beloved cat go...but you all did the right thing for the cat, and she knew she was loved.

We all send purrs and soft paw pats and our Meowmy sends hugs to you both. And one day your beloved kitty will look down from the Rainbow Bridge, and see just right cat for you, and put her paw down and pat that kitty on the head and whisper in its ear "There is your new family!!"

The New Orleans Kitties little angel
[notify]

Star

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '12 8:56am PST 
I am sorry to read this, but I am glad you were converted to cat love. Stealthy little creatures we are, we always leave a pawprint on your heart...Time makes it a little easier, but I hope someday you will have room in your heart and home for another. hug
[notify]

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '12 12:28pm PST 
Thanks to all. If life doesn't think you had enough....my wife and I happy to put asleep Kelsey our Beagle yesterday....she was diabetic which we had under control....at only 9 which is young for that breed. She wouldn't eat Fri night and Sat morning could walk well and was hemorrhaging. My wife and I with 2 animals in a 4 day period is rough to say the least. Tracey our 11 year old yellow Lab is all that's left. Tracey and Kelsey were sisters and true friends...Tracey is now 100% a house dog...she deserves it and does not need to be alone without Kelsey around. Kelsey was the eyes and ears of the 2 since Gracey is old. Wow life is strange and hope it gets better soon!?
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '12 7:53pm PST 
I am so sorry for allyour losses. I don't know why they happen that way...but please know we are purring for you. You gave your kitty the most wonderful life, and we know you loved your Kelsey too.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2