GO!

Petsmart Coupon - 15% off Entire Purchase

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ramsey

Ramsey - The Bedroom Cat- Burglar

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 8:30pm PST 
I hope this is the right place to post this. I've seen other cat food coupon links posted so I hope this is okay. I just found out Petsmart is doing it's Associate and Friends and Family event starting September 20th. It's open to the general public. There are several coupons but the best is for the 15% off your total in store purchase, including sale items. Go to http://pets.petsmart.com/friends to find the coupon link. You can also use a special code they've put on the website to shop online if you want but the minimum purchase to qualify for the discount online is $60. No minimum if you shop in the store. Have fun happy dance
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 7:43am PST 
Thank you! We printed it! Every little bit helps.
[notify]

Eko

Mr. Eko - dark, but- good-hearted

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '12 12:08pm PST 
Thanks. This could be helpful because we might make a big purchase there soon. I'm not seeing where to go on the website for the coupon, though...what should I click on?
[notify]

Eko

Mr. Eko - dark, but- good-hearted

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '12 2:48pm PST 
They e-mailed us the coupon so I guess I don't need to worry about where to find it on the website. smile
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '12 3:44pm PST 
Ramsey, hello I don't know exactly at PETSMART to look for the 15% off in store or at the website? shrug

Please let me know, thank yew!

Every penny & dollar helps!

Kally Kat♥♥
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '12 5:12pm PST 
Here you go guys, here is a hotlink:
COUPON
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '12 6:24pm PST 
Thank yew so cheermuch!
[notify]

Ashlynne

Silly girl

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '12 8:23am PST 
Thanks, Ramsey and Boxie!
flowers
[notify]

Ramsey

Ramsey - The Bedroom Cat- Burglar

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '12 8:46pm PST 
Thanks Boxie for posting the hot link! I haven't been able to get back here since I made the post and it's great you posted the hot link for everyone! Thankyouverymuch flowers
[notify]

Midas

'cause his touch- is too much!

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '12 4:34pm PST 
Just used this coupon today, and posted it on my FB page so that other people I know can use it!

I got Midas an 18 pack of mouse toys, and my rabbit a bag of hay. Though I might go back and get a bag of cat litter now that I think of it...
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2