GO!

Big Harry is gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 2:49pm PST 
I just saw in Kewlest Kitties group that Big harry has crossed the rainbow bridge. I don't know very much more, except that he went into the vet early not feeling well. We wish you peace Big Harry & family
Big Harry 1072617
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 3:08pm PST 
OMC!!! That's the 3rd friend this week! Oh my I am so furry sad right now. cry
[notify]

Zeke

Mama's Boy

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 4:22pm PST 
We are sad too, Mom has been crying we can't believe another special friend is gone...
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 4:42pm PST 
crycry This is furry hard to hear dat our furriend Big Harry has flown up tew da rainbow bridge!

We wuvs yew 4 - eva Big Harry Fureva! hug big hug hug big hug
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 6:41pm PST 
Oh no....Our sympathies to the family....The love is never gone as the memories stay forever..
[notify]

BooBoo Kitty- Angel DG #28

living the good- life

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 6:47pm PST 
We are sending so much love and hugs to his family this is so sad. SO many kitties loved and cared for the beautiful guy. We love you my friend.
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 8:06pm PST 
Big Harry, RIP orange boy.
[notify]

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '12 9:06am PST 
Oh, no! I just saw that message on the Kewlest Cat page, too. We are devastated. Big Harry was one of our very best friends. Sending sad purrs to his family.
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '12 2:10pm PST 
cryVery very sad many many purrs for BIG HARRY's family, He is a special kitty and will always be. He made so many lovely photos for us for our pages. I know he will never be forgotten but it's still so sad to hear he's gone on his journey over the bridgecryhug big hug for his family hugfrom us
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '12 4:47pm PST 
Sending so many prayers and hugs for Big Harry and his family!! What a sweetie and good friend!!hughughug

Edited by author Sat Jun 30, '12 4:48pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2