GO!

New here!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angus- McHaggispant- s

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '12 8:51am PST 
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Catster, but not new to cats! I'm originally from Toronto, Canada, but currently living in Edinburgh, Scotland with my two British shorthairs, Jaffa Cake and Angus McHaggispants.

Hoping to get to know you all a little better and sharing our love of cats!
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '12 10:41pm PST 
Hi Angus!!! Welcome to Catster! wave
[notify]

Cleveland

I really like- talking back to- you!

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 2:02pm PST 
welcome Hope you enjoy Catster and seeing all the wonderful Kittiesbig grin
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 6:16pm PST 
Hi Angus & Jaffa Cake! Welcome to Catster!

welcome

Purrs,
Gimli, Isis, Tabi, Kenji & K.C.

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 8:55pm PST 
Hi, Angus! wave
Welcome to Catster! welcome

A friend request is on its way!

Kitten cuddles,
Shannara, Sterling, Shade & Sundance

Colby Jack

Cheese Cat

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 12:07pm PST 
Hi Angus! I am new here as well. Hope to meet lots of new friends for Colby!
[notify]

Duke

Easter Surprise- (He was born on- Easter)

Purred: Tue May 1, '12 10:17am PST 
I too am new to Catster. Welcome to you Angus. My human is a horse person... Appaloosas and Quarter horses. She has lots of experience with cats, but she's new to this social media stuff. So, I have a couple of questions. The number of views means people who have visited my page? How do you invite other members to join my group Chausie Cat Afiicionados? I noticed some kitties have paws icons on their page...how does one get those?
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue May 1, '12 3:52pm PST 
Hi to all the new kitties! This is a great place to make new friends & learn alot! Yes, the number of views is how many people popped over to see your page. Honestly, I am not sure how you get the paw prints - I am not overly computer literate myself, that is why our pages are kinda plain. This is the only social media I am on. But we are always lurking around trying to help or say hi! purrs Tigger, Maizy & Smitty wavewelcomecheer
[notify]

Mulan

The Princess

Purred: Tue May 1, '12 6:02pm PST 
Hi Trigger. Hey I can create a web page and do all the 'techie' stuff, but to be honest, I've been rather afraid of social media. There are all kinds of crazies out there, but I feel comfortable here. I'd like to hear from other like minded cat folks out there.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 3:12pm PST 
Hi Mulan - you are right - you are safe here. We all love our kitties very much, and try to help one another, share laughs, and we are always here for support if a kit is sick or has left. Kind of like a big family. Welcome!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2