GO!

You Guys Are Amazing!! (Tiny, Squint, Autumn & Fuzz)

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Tiny Dancer

"I am kitty,- hear me roar . .- ."

Purred: Wed Apr 4, '12 12:15pm PST 
What I love about Catster is that there are true, blue people here that really, truly and authentically care about others in distress about their cats.

I want to thank all those who have offered support, gave donations to the shelter in the name of my cats... that's a big one - they are still awaiting adoption - and my gratefulness and thankfulness, joy and comfort from Catster people is none that I ever remember experiencing in my life.

Thank you deeply,

Tiny Dancer, Fuzz Black-Toe, Squint-Delicious, and Autumn Sits-With-Tiny-Paws (and Julie O')

p.s. I'll be offline starting tomorrow afternoon for maybe a week because of my move into the smaller place.

I love you guys!
[notify]

Elsa - Dream Girl- #31

Miss Elsa The- Lionness!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '12 3:04pm PST 
Hi Julie, and Tiny, Autumn, Squint and Fuzz! You are right! Catster friends really do make you feel like you've never felt before! We all loved sending you a little bit of cheer!
Love Elsa, Ginger, Tyson, Tabatha, Felix, Serena, Samantha & Georgina xo (and that's just one family out of dozens who care for you!)
[notify]

Tabico- (Adopted)

Wild Girl

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '12 5:45pm PST 
Sending love, hugs, and purrs!
Tabi & Family
[notify]