GO!

Broken Leg

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Baby

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 7:32pm PST 
Hey,

My kitten broke her leg today and she has a cast on it, and I just feel so bad every time she walks! She was in the window and it slammed down on her paw. I was at work and my fiance was home. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips from a previous experience with this. I have another kitten so I have to keep her in a big dog crate with food, water and a litter box when i am at work
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 9:05pm PST 
Aww!

Get better soon! It's no fun to have a broken leg! frown
[notify]

Spazzy

Spaz - The purr-box

Purred: Sun May 27, '12 1:02pm PST 
I know this is late but i have lots of broken leg experience! My spaz got his nails caught in a blanket and when he jumped off my bed his leg twisted behind him causing a horrible 4 point spiral fracture of his right back leg. it couldn;t be casted because he snapped when they tried. the break was so bad he has a steel plate and 7 screws in his leg, my advice would be to get an e collar so the kitty can't eat the cast off, spaz wore his for 2 months he had stitches from hip to his toes!
[notify]