GO!

I left my family

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Achoo- 2006-2012

Team Cullen

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 6:37pm PST 
Hi

My name is Achoo and with my sadnees I left my family, I left my family all of sudden, I miss my family so much, crycrycrycrycrycryrainbowrainbow
[notify]

Mr.Stenchy

Purred: Sun Feb 12, '12 6:18am PST 
crycrycrycrycrycry We miss you so much Achoo. crycrycry
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sun Feb 12, '12 6:23am PST 
Thinking of you here....with many purrs...you'll see your family again...that curtain is transparent...
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Feb 12, '12 9:15am PST 
sending purrs for your loss - we are all here for you if you need us. Tigger, Smitty, Maizy
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Feb 12, '12 9:51am PST 
I'm so sorry this happened. It was probably a heart attack or something that happened quickly. Sending your family big purrs and hugs. hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Sun Feb 12, '12 6:49pm PST 
We are so very sorry that this happened. Now you are like a kitten again & get to see rainbows every day! Your family is in our thoughts & purrayers. Luv, Tinkkitty & Snowkitty
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Mon Feb 13, '12 6:39am PST 
We all send purrs, soft paw pats and hugs to your family. Yes, you can see them from the Rainbow Bridge....and other kitties there now will show you how to send them Kitty Kisses from there.

Sad Purrs,
The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 12:53pm PST 
Sending purrs to Achoo's family at this sad time but knowing that she is at the Rainbow Bridge with our Angel Family, watching over us until we all meet again.

Kitten cuddles,
Sterling, Shade, Shannara and Sundance
hugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbow

Indiana- Angel Cat

Angel cat of tha- Jungle!

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 2:45pm PST 
Oh furrriend in Heaven,
I left too early too. I can show you around the Bridge if you like! We Angel furs know all too much how hard it is ta miss out furmilies and watch them missing us so furrry much. Here's my Paw, and we can keeps an eye on your furmily together.
Bonksrainbow
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 4:44pm PST 
hughughughughug to you and your family

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2