GO!

CoCo

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

CoCo(9/17/11- -1/24/12)

Spay or Neuter

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 6:07am PST 
Hi! My name is CoCo, I joined catster a few days ago. My foster mom says I'm a Birman/Ragdoll/Something Else mix, any ideas? I was astray kitten with a big owie on my paw and was taken to my foster mom rescue. I've a bone infection! But thats another story. My purrsonality matches Rgdll; go all floppy when picked up, I'm the sweetest,but also match others too, I'm a chatterbox like a Siamese, do I look like a Birman? Thanks!
[notify]

Sasha

Purred: Thu Feb 16, '12 3:13pm PST 
Adorable. I love the pointed breeded cats.

Looks like a siamese-mix.

A Birman will always have white paws that extend to just where the foot bends and on the feet midway on the foot. The hair is silky smooth with no undercoat.

A ragdoll can have "mitts" but when they do they are more like full socks on each leg. Ragdolls, at least the colorpoints will always have a white chin. The hair is like bunny fur.

My best guess would be a siamese mixed with anything and the siamese points were strong so they carried on! Still, a beautiful cat.
[notify]