GO!

Muffin passed...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Gleep

Skilled in- breaking- expensive goods.

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 10:13am PST 
A few months ago our dear friend Muffin, the first cat of the family who was a backyard stray, developed a form of oral cancer and did not make it. We are still recovering from this loss and she will be in our hearts forever, R.I.P. Muffin! We miss her so.

I remember when I first met Muff, I thought I was going home to a one cat home and was actually thrilled with her presence, but she hated me at first. Eventually we became great friends, sharing catnip and trading nap spots. I liked her because she never stole my string.

Muffin was 18-20 years old when she died. What a trooper for a cat who spent most of her life outdoors!

May we have a moment of silence for our dearly beloved friend.
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 10:43am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss of Muffin. Sometimes we don't realize how much we love our pals until they're gone. hug
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 10:51am PST 
Muffin will be met by all the beloved pets now at the Rainbow Bridge, and WOW!!! She did live a good long life considering she lived outdoors so much.

What I love about CATSTER (and I am sure it is the same on DOGSTER), is that all the members understand how it hurts to loose a beloved pet, and they share your grief.

Purrs, soft paw pats and hugs for Muffin.

The New Orleans Kittiesbig hug
[notify]

Gleep

Skilled in- breaking- expensive goods.

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 1:00pm PST 
Awww ((purrrr)) thanks my friends. I hope they have her favorite food over the Bridge! I'm sure they do.

I swear sometimes I still hear her little meow in the middle of the night, I always look for a cat, and never find one, and all I like to think is that muffin just wants a visit. rainbow
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 1:28pm PST 
Saluting with power of the paw to Muffin.

We know they visit....we have a little 'ghost kitty' here who comes to visit. We've heard her on occassion.
[notify]

Maggie and- Thomas - ILM

Gone, but never- forgotten

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 1:47pm PST 
They DO visit you....I could have sworn I saw a glimpse of a white fluffy tail (just like my Maggie May) going around a door...and I know live in a different house than when I had Maggie.

It is a comfort thought, makes you still feel connected to them.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 4:07pm PST 
Sorry to hear about Muffin......I also believe that they come back sometimes as another pet to your family.
Natasha reminded me of another pet that we had....Our sympathies to the family...
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Jan 14, '12 12:02pm PST 
So sorrie sweet litta Muffin cry

May yur journey to the rainbow bridge was a safe & pleasant one! hug

Blessing for your Mommy & Daddy katts...meditate
[notify]

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Sat Jan 14, '12 5:20pm PST 
thining of Muffin...rainbowrainbow
[notify]

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Mon Feb 6, '12 2:07pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. I should have got in touch with you before now - so sorry. It is so hard when you lose a much loved friend.
[notify]