GO!

Moma ivey went suddenly to the bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Moma Ivey - (Angel DG #- 25)

no longer a- stray

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 6:39pm PST 
I wrote a diary for her. She was gone when I got home, we do not know why. Maybe it was a heart attack.
I have been through the loss of her little girl Alley just over a year ago and Skids left in June 08.
It never gets easier, my heart hurts. She loved me so much. She always wanted to be right near me, I miss her so much tonight.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 7:42pm PST 
OMG!!!!!! I'm so very, very, very sorry!!! I'm in shock, I'm sending you huge hugs tonight. cryhug
[notify]

Zoe Kona- Sunshine - DG#2

I've been kissed- by a prince

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 8:22pm PST 
Love you Moma Ivey.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 8:29pm PST 
I'm SO sorry, I'm just at a loss for what to say. SO stunned! I'm just devastated FOR you!! I can't imagine; well I sorta can because of Kika, but it's always a totally different kind of desolation. We are lighting a candle which will burn all night in her memory and remind us to purray for you and your family. Luv, Barbaracry, Tinkcry & Snowcry
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 9:21pm PST 
So sorry for the sudden loss of your beloved Moma Ivey. It never is easy and we send our prayers. The very same thing happened to my Reuben. I just found him passed away in his sleep. Hope you are able to find comfort in the wonderful memories you had together.

hughughughug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 7:15am PST 
Our candle is still lit and we are thinking of you today...
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 7:28am PST 
We send soft paw pats, purrs and hugs to you in this time of sorrow. We visted Ivey's page, and at least she knew sometime in a safe, loving home. It is so hard to loose a beloved pet, no matter how long or short a time they have owned you. Bless you for taking in Ivey and her kittens.

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 7:35am PST 
Oh My God. I understand your pain completely and am crying bucketloads over Alfie. Losing our babies is the worst feeling in the world. I have a big hole in my heart and I am in mourning.

When will the hurting and tears subside?

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 9:34am PST 
Dear Ivey's mom,
Our thoughts, prayers and purrs are with you.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 9:57am PST 
Sending hugs and puuurs from England.

She is flying free at the bridge and playing in catnip fields forever.hughughughughug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2