GO!

Why am I getting Dog's Forum Page when I am on the Cat's Forum

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Elijah Lil- Tweet

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 2:16pm PST 
I have signed out and back in and I am still getting the dogs page for Food and Nutrition. Some of the topic's seem to be alright, kitten corner, raw diet and cat health. But the other ones are doggie pages.

Edited by author Wed Oct 26, '11 2:17pm PST

[notify]

Mr. Tigger

Mr. Tigger

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 2:22pm PST 
I posted on the Catster forums about food and nutrition and now the dogs are barking at me saying I am showing up on Dogster. Crazy!
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 2:56pm PST 
AHH Cats!kitty
[notify]

Indiana- Jones

Car?! Did you- say car?!

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 8:31pm PST 
I was having trouble clicking on the 'Community' section of the Dogster site so I could get to the forums. It just wouldn't do anything. I am using Internet explorer, but my laptop is 8 yrs old. So I opened Safari and I had no problems clicking on Community, so I don't know if your issue is related, but that's what happened to me. I even rebooted to see if that would help, but it didn't matter. It could be my particular IE because it worked ok on my husbands laptop.

~HTH
[notify]

Elijah Lil- Tweet

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 3:16am PST 
Here it is morning and I am still getting the dogster on catster. Hmmmmmm
At least I am not the only one.
I am using Google Chrome, on windows 7. But I checked it out with Firefox and IE and get the same things.
[notify]

Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 6:54am PST 
other people (me included) are having trouble logging in as well. Anyone know if they are doing any form of updating/server moving/maintenance?
[notify]

Sakari

Divas can get- dirty too !

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 7:30am PST 
Sankalaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

we are having problems here as well with google chrome and firefoxshrug
[notify]

Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 7:54am PST 
Yep, it seems several cat posts have sneaked their way onto dogster.

Who knows anymore? shrug
[notify]

Elijah Lil- Tweet

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 8:11am PST 
I just posted an answer to a dog question while signed into catster. So when everything is back to normal will my answer still be on the dogster question it was posted to or will it just be deleted.
[notify]

Nellie

cause thats what- i am a princess

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 11:37am PST 
for me it seems to be mixed with posts about cat food and posts for dog food all on page. mol
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4