GO!

Who is your best friend?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Harriet- Evelyn

Scaredy-cat

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 12:07am PST 
Hi I'm Harriet! I wanted to ask you guys who your best friend(s) are? Humans or animals, either one is fine. smile
I have five best friends! Three of them are dogs, my favorite dog is a collie named Petal. We always play together! I also have a good friend, who is a chinchilla persian, named Moonlight but everyone calls her Moony. I am also best friends with my mommy. She always feeds me and I like that. cheer

When me and Petal play, I usually chew on her toes and elbows, and lick her face and attack her tail. She usually just lays on the couch and ignores me, but sometimes she nibbles on my face or stomach. She never hurts me though! She is always as gentle as can be.
The other two dogs are a collie named Lassie and a mutt named Ella. Lassie is kind of a grumpy dog sometimes, he doesn't usually like to play with me, but I try to play with him anyways! And Ella has an injured hip from a car accident, so I am very careful when I play with her.
And my relationship with Moony is very strange. We hate each other when everyone is around, but when we think no one is watching we play very nicely! I like to bat her tail, and we race each other around the house. I wish we could play at night time but my mommy makes me sleep in the bathroom because I'm bad at night time. shrug

SO, FELLOW CATSTERS! Who are/is your best friend(s)? smile

[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 11:22am PST 
My bestie on Catster is Zach, but my bestie on dry land is Pastor Mike. I LOVE it when he comes to see me!!! He's also nice to my mommy & acts like he's interested in whatever she's saying!kitty
[notify]

ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 8:29pm PST 
My bestest friend is my brother, Zack!

cat on moon
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 8:31pm PST 
And my bestest friend is my sister, Zoey!

flowers
[notify]

Nellie

cause thats what- i am a princess

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 10:06pm PST 
my best friend here at home is mom
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Thu Oct 13, '11 5:23am PST 
My bestest friend is my mom. My 2nd best friend is Teaka, although I don't think she feels the same way... frown

We used to be the bestest of friends when I was little...
[notify]

Ivan DB #108

Purred: Wed Oct 19, '11 10:24am PST 
My best friend is my little sister Maedia. We love to snuggle together.
[notify]

Samhain

Purred: Wed Oct 19, '11 5:43pm PST 
I guess I'd have to say that my sister Sleeper is my bestest friend, but the Mama runs a pretty close second!
[notify]

Sleeper

Purred: Wed Oct 19, '11 5:46pm PST 
And you're my best friend, too, Samhain, but I kinda love the Mama and Papa equally, I think.
[notify]

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Thu Oct 20, '11 2:04pm PST 
I'm an only cat, so my best friend is my Mom! But I also like anyone who'll pet me and give me attention. big grin
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2