GO!

Chango has passed away

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Chango

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 6:04am PST 
Sweet Chango passed away from acute feline leukemia on July 22, 2011, even though he had all his shots up to date. Because he lived in a remote area of Mexico, it is likely the vaccination was outdated or of inferior quality, and did not protect him against this killer disease. He was only two years old. He will be sorely missed.
[notify]

Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 4:59am PST 
i'm so sorry for your loss.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 6:52am PST 
I am SO very sorry you lost your beloved Chango, mom has gone through this many times and knows how difficult it can be. Other people may expect you to get over it quickly, but that rarely happens. It is a long grief process for a member of your family, and it may leave a quiet hole in your life for some time. We are here, and our thoughts and purrayers are with you in this difficult time. Luv, Tinkkitty

Chango: little angel
rainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow| r|rainbowrainbow
[notify]

Mia

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 7:35am PST 
Thank you so much, Cookie and Tink. I miss Chango like crazy. He taught me so many good things like how to catch bugs and geckos and even baby iguanas. Mom takes them away, though, when I give them to her as presents. I still can't figure out why. Anyway, Chango was my best buddy and I feel lost without him. Maybe Mom will volunteer at the adoption booth this weekend and get me another best friend ... ya think? they'd never take the place of Chango though. No one could.

Love to you all,
Mia
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 9:04am PST 
Sending you purrs for your loss. IT is hard enough, and even worse when it could be due to something like that. We send our thoughts to you. purr purr Tigger, Maizy & Smithwick hughug
[notify]

Sierra

Sneaky Little- Kitty

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 11:05am PST 
My mom and I are very sorry about your loss. Just remember, Chango will ALWAYS be with you.
Lots of purrs, Sierra and mom
[notify]

Rupert

Daddy's Boy

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 4:43pm PST 
So sorry, will keep you in thoughts and prayers
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 6:20pm PST 
Hugs - so sorry for your loss

Turbo - In Loving- Memory

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 8:56pm PST 
Sorry for your loss frown Seems like a lot of young kitties are leaving us this summer. I miss my kitten Turbo every day but he sent us a wonderful new addition to keep his surviving sister (same litter) company. I'm sure Chango will send your family someone wonderful when the time is right smile
[notify]